The Cajun shrimp boil foil packet combines shrimp, sausage, and plenty of veggies for one of the most well-balanced campfire foil recipes with enough flavor to pack a punch ‘til Tuesday.
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 6 oz. Cajun-style sausage
- 2 zucchini
- 1lb baby potatoes
- 1 medium corn on the cob (cut into 1-in pieces)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp seafood seasoning
- Melt butter. Place all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring to ensure all veggies, shrimp, and sausage are covered with butter and seasoning.
- Put a mound of the mixture on each piece of foil, then cover with another piece of foil, making sure there’s enough room for a bit of air and steam to circulate.
- Place each serving on the fire and cook for 10 minutes on each side.