Preventing Tire Damage
- Slow down if if you have to go over a pothoe or other object in the road.
- Do not run over curbs or other foreign objects in the roadway or when parking.
Tire Safety Check
- Check tire pressure regularly (at least once a month), including the spare.
- Inspect tires for uneven wear patterns on the tread, cracks, foreign objects, or other signs of wear or trauma.
- Remove bits of glass and foreign objects wedged in the tread.
- Make sure your tire valves have valve caps.
- Check tire pressure before going on a long trip.
- Do not overload your vehicle. Check the Tire Information and Loading Label.