1. Use emergency flares when near a road or highway.
2. Block the wheels on the opposite side from the tire you wish to change to prevent accidental movement.
3. Position a hydraulic jack on the frame close to the spring hanger. (never attempt to use a stabilizer jack to lift the RV.)
4. Raise the trailer until the tire clears the ground.
5. Set a jack stand under the frame just to the rear of the tire being changed.
6. Follow the wheel Nut Torque and Wheel Re-installation instructions provided below.