Lights are illuminating, but no cooling
- Use a proper power source that is available and cooling operation to specification.
- Make sure the refrigerator unit is level.
- Allow sufficient time for proper cool down and try to load with pre-cooled food.
- Have a qualified RV technician check that the vents and chimney at the rear of the rear refrigerator are clear and unobstructed.
- Have a qualified RV technician make sure the burner jets or burners are not dirty or damaged.
- Have a qualified RV technician check the fuses in the black electrical box on the rear of the refrigerator.