Who knew campfire foil recipes could get this sweet? Because carbs are life, this monkey bread will be the talk of the campground. In fact, you should probably at least double this recipe to make sure there’s enough to feed the flock that will come after the sweet scent of sugar and cinnamon wafts through the campground.
- 1 can of biscuit dough
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp cold butter
- Spray 2 large pieces of tin foil with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Stir cinnamon and sugar together.
- Break up the biscuits, cut each into four pieces, and coat in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Put biscuits on one of the sprayed tin foil sheets.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place between the cut biscuits.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture over the portions.
- Cover with the remaining sheet of foil and cook over hot coals for 20 minutes or until biscuits are thoroughly cooked, turning frequently.