For all the veggie lovers out there, we present the BBQ veggie party pack! It’s basically a kebab without the stick but with a whole lot of flavor. This is one of many tasty and simple campfire foil recipes, requiring only minutes of prep. It’s guaranteed to be a crowd favorite.
- 1 cup orange and red bell peppers
- 1 cup red or white onion
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup potato
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cob of corn (cut into 1-in pieces)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp each cumin, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder
- ½ tsp each black pepper, ground coriander
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- Chop all vegetables and add to a large bowl. Add oil and seasonings; toss well.
- Add a heaping cup of the mixture to each piece of foil and cover to create a packet.
- Cook for 8 minutes on each side or until the carrots and potatoes are tender.
- Serve with hot sauce or BBQ sauce for extra flavor.