Who doesn’t love a little taste of paradise at camp? This Hawaiian chicken foil recipe is easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Using a few vegetables and pre-cooked rice, prep takes less than 15 minutes and the dish cooks in 30 minutes, for a tasty meal that’s ready in less than an hour.
- 1.5lb of chopped or sliced chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 sliced onion
- Sliced red and green peppers (1 each)
- Head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- Chopped pineapple
- Teriyaki sauce to taste
- Fold your tin foil into a rectangle with a 1-inch rim. Double up on foil if you plan to use it as a plate.
- Divide cooked rice between each foil rectangle.
- Add chicken on top of the rice.
- Surround the rice and chicken with sliced vegetables, pineapple, and broccoli.
- Add teriyaki sauce to your liking.
- Cover each rectangle with tin foil to seal the packets.
- Place hot coals around each packet. Cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.