This campfire foil recipes list would be nothing without dessert! Even though we have previously published camping dessert recipe round-ups, we needed to add another one here, too. This blueberry cobbler is so ridiculously easy and tasty you’ll probably want to make it even when you aren’t camping.
- 4 cups blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 can biscuit dough
- Optional: ice cream
- Rinse blueberries, transfer to a mixing bowl and add flour and sugar
- Add blueberries to an 8-in foil pan. Cover with foil and set over coals for 10 minutes, stirring briefly.
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes, then add a layer of biscuit dough.
- Cover and cook an additional 5-10 minutes until the biscuit layer is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream, if you can keep it cold!